How to Review the Progress of your Company in an Integrated Manner
This template is designed to provide manager and supervisory staff with a clear and accurate picture of the performance in a company. It allows to understand the current performance levels, set realistic performance goals, and understand the weaknesses to establish improvement priorities. This template is especially useful during the management review meetings, and on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis.
Every area of a company has specific performance indicators that should be monitored to improve the overall performance. This template is designed to monitor any business performance indicator for almost any business function (e.g. operations, sales, finance, quality, etc.). Choosing the right performance indicators, however, relies upon a good understanding of what is important to the company.
- An overall performance dashboard for the company as a whole.
- A dashboard for performance monitoring (per business function).
- A trend chart per metric/KPI.
- Two types of comparison analyses (against established standards and across time).
- The attention to provide a benchmark, a target, or an industry standard (per metric).
This template runs in Excel, and you can use and modify to suit your specific needs. For example, you may want to change the business functions to match the structure of your organization. You may also change the weighted scores to be manually filled rather than automatic.
Monthly Performance Report Template
(Version 2.0 – 72 KB – Up to 5 KPIs – 1 business function)
Monthly Performance Report Template Example
(Version 2.0 – 76 KB – Up to 5 KPIs – 1 business function)
Monthly Performance Report Template – $15.95
- Version 2.0.
- 7 business functions and up to 120 KPIs.
- 0.51 MB