Pricing

We offer a range of additional high-quality services at competitive prices. Our services range consulting to in-house training and public seminars, and from survey design to template and worksheet development. Our team provides high quality work in all these areas.

Our prices are very competitive and takes into consideration our clients’ requirements and budget. We mainly charge for our services at an hourly rate. Our per hour rate starts at $45/hour.

Please note that we require a down payment of 30% before the project starts and the remaining 70% is charged upon project completion. Also note that PayPal is our only payment processor at the moment.

Get in touch with us, and our customer support team will be glad to understand your requirements and provide you with a free pricing quote for any of our services.

Please note that our prices are only indicative. Although we make every effort to keep our pricing constant, accurate, and up-to-date, the actual rates may change depending on the type of the project, terms of contract, complexity of work, skills required, and time required for completion.